Friday, October 8, 2010

One more race

This weekend is my last multisport race of the year and a venue I raced at last year, at Cape Henlopen in Delaware. I did the triathlon last year but I'm doing the duathlon this year, as I didn't really like the way the tri is set up and I just want to get in one last duathlon before the year is over.

So Saturday, Michelle and I will BOMB down to Lewes and attempt to go for the double win. I'll have stiff competition in Erik Reitinger, who beat me at Doylestown. This time though I'll make it a closer race by NOT falling off my bike (yeah... that wasn't pretty). It'll be a fun and quick race, and hopefully I'll come out with a win or podium! We accept the challenge!!!!!!!

Good luck to my teammates at Chicago. They've been working really hard for this and I'm sure they'll all be able to really show the fruits of their training.

It'll be a weekend of storming the roads of Lewes and Chicago. Sort of like this:

1 comment: